The 7 Chakras & Wellness - Discover Chakra Healing Stones
Posted on October 10 2020
We believe that when you heal your chakras, you heal your life.
What is a Chakra?
A chakra is a center of energy within the body that help to regulate all its processes, such as the immune system, organ function, and emotions. There are 7 major chakras positioned throughout your body and each of them has its own vibrational frequency that corresponds with a specific chakra colour, and governs specific bodily functions.
Healthy chakras are the foundation to a healthy you! Opening and balancing the chakras will create a sustainable, harmonious flow of energy in the body. There are multiple ways to heal your body by re-balancing your chakras. Along with yoga techniques, meditation, energy healing, and more, crystals can be very helpful in aligning your chakras!
Crystals & Chakras
Chakra stones directly resonate with the energy and colour/aura of each chakra.
- At the base of the chakra system is the Root Chakra, which lays the foundation for expansion and renewed energy in your life. Red Jasper or Black Agate promotes healing of this chakra, providing renewed strength.
- The Sacral (second chakra) is associated with emotions, creativity, and flow. To balance this chakra, hold Carnelian or Sunstone in meditation for divine visioning and obstacle removal.
- The Solar Plexus (third chakra) is associated with mental activities, intellect, and personal power. Utilize Golden Quartz or Tiger’s Eye crystals for connection to balance this chakra and help connect to the Higher Self.
- The Heart (fourth chakra) can be stimulated with Moss Agate, Rose Quartz or Green Aventurine to promote vitality and optimism.
- The Throat is the fifth chakra, and it symbolizes self-expression, expression of truth, communication, and confidence; which can be improved upon with the crystals Amazonite, Beryl, or Lapis Lazuli.
- The Third Eye chakra (sixth chakra) evokes intuition, extrasensory perception, and inner wisdom. Meditate with Sodalite for deepened intuition.
- The Crown chakra is associated with the universal connection with spirituality and consciousness. Crystal Quartz or Amethyst can be used to promote peace and balance within this chakra.
How To Use Chakra Crystals
Hold these palm stones in meditation, or lie down and place them on your individual chakra centers. Envision your chakras as bright beans of colour and allow them to align in support of your intention. You can alternatively focus on one specific chakra that you feel is blocked or holding negativity. As you engage in this visualization, the healing vibrations from the crystals in your palms allow you to absorb healing energy.
Find Chakra Crystal Sets at Clarity Crystal Bar online and in-store!
Get Motivated With ...
Find inspiration crystals to motivate you this new year! Sodalite Giving Skulls Sodalite is an In...Read More
Crystal Sets & Grids
These crystal stone & grid healing sets hold the power to heal, activate, open, and align your energy centers. ...Read More
These Abundance Crystals will attract prosperity to you this new year! Aventurine: Aventurine is known as the ...Read More